CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – TICKET RESALE OUTSIDE OF FRANCE
Amended on November 28, 2018
The GIP – Grand Prix de France – Le Castellet (hereinafter referred to as the “GIP”) is granting the possibility to any foreign agent to resell to their clients official ticketing products for Grand Prix de France 2019, according to terms that comply with the European regulation.
To qualify as a ticket reseller, the entity must comply with the following minimum requirements:
- Be a public or private legal entity, duly registered in Europe, with no record at the Banque de France and with a proven network of clients and references in the field of ticket sales for sport events;
- Agree to commit to a minimum initial order of 300 tickets;
- Agree that all orders must follow an approximate split between 85% Grandstand and 15% General Admission tickets;
- Agree that a specific reseller contract must be signed between the GIP and any party to guarantee they comply with the conditions of this call for expression of interest.
Moreover, the resellers commit to:
- Not claim any official license associating the Grand Prix de France’s image and/or brand and not to present themselves as official agency of the Grand Prix de France;
- Ensure prior validation from the GIP for any promotional material used for resale featuring graphical elements belonging to the GIP. To this intent, the GIP will make available to all resellers with whom it has entered into an agreement a media kit with all relevant images, documents and media to be used for promotional purposes;
- Refrain from promoting its sales on the French territory and/or for the specific attention of French customers, including but not limited to the purchase of sponsored links and contents on platforms such as Google or Facebook, or keywords on such platforms for the French market;
- Require the purchaser’s complete agreement with the GIP’s general terms and conditions of ticket sales in force on the purchase date;
- Maintain an adequate service allowing appropriate support to clients (before and after sales) in accordance with the Event’s prestige.
Compliance with all these commitments is a minimum requirement to becoming an international reseller.
For additional information on the commercial rules applicable to Grand Prix de France 2019 ticket resale, please contact the GIP’s commercial direction under firstname.lastname@example.org. A ticketing staff will be your point of contact. You will receive your counterpart’s contact details by email.
Responding to this call for expression of interest implies full agreement to these minimum requirements. However, the commercial relationship remains subject to the GIP and the reseller signing a reseller contract.
This call for expression of interest remains active until all tickets have been sold, or latest until April 30, 2019. No application will be turned down provided all minimum requirements set above are met and agreed to. As a consequence, no exclusivity will be granted to any reseller with which the GIP will sign a contract. As such, this does not constitute a public tender per European rule.
The GIP remains free to modify / cancel this call at any moment and without justification.
The GIP cannot guarantee the completeness of the information in this call and shall not bear any liability in this regard.
Any costs incurred by this call shall be borne by the applicants.
All communication between the GIP and the applicants is strictly confidential.